10 Nov Sales Negotiator
Location: Clifton –
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Clifton – £27k OTE
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and successful independent Estate Agency and Lettings brand based in Bristol. This highly regarded agency has an impressive reputation built up over several years and vacancies of this nature with them are very few and far between. They pride themselves on having a unique customer service focussed approach to estate agency.
Our Clients are looking for an energetic and polished individual who has that killer sales instinct and a work rate to match. They must be well presented and articulate and thrive on delivering the highest levels of Customer satisfaction. This is a very busy office, so is not for the faint hearted, you must be dynamic and energetic and have the ability to come in and add value.
This branch has a healthy and consistent stock of properties. You will be arranging and conducting viewings, negotiating sales, managing offers and progressing deals through to completion, all whilst delivering the best service levels to its Customers. To succeed in this role, you need to be very active in business development and canvassing to ensure you get sufficient opportunities to deliver the required results.
– Creating and maintaining new Customer relationships
– Registering applicants and booking viewings
– Carry out viewings and negotiate offers
– progressing sales through to completion
– Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Proven experience in an estate agency Negotiator role
– A team player with excellent organisational skills
– Excellent presentation & communication skills
– Polished and well presented
– You must have a full UK driving licence and car
– Monday – Friday 8.45 – 6
– Saturdays 8.45 – 5 (Day off in lieu)
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Sales Negotiator role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for
Job Reference: JO0000006129