18 Oct PROPERTY MANAGER
Location: Derby – Derbyshire
Property Manager – Derby –£20k (depending on experience)
A great opportunity to join this award winning, multi-branch, independent Lettings and Estate Agency within their vibrant Derby office. My client is passionate about delivering a high-quality level of service to landlords, tenants and contractors with the ideal candidate sharing that same ethos.
Our clients are looking for a talented individual with a proven record in Property Management. You must be experienced dealing with a high-volume portfolio and keeping on top of all aspects of day to day property management. You will need to be organised, efficient and a great communicator. A proven property management background is essential (minimum 1 year), as is a positive can-do attitude! The role may also suit an experienced Lettings Administrator who has a good all-round experience of a busy lettings operation.
As a Property Manager you will have responsibility for a portfolio of properties with responsibilities including – maintenance management, property inspections and checkout, deposit returns/disputes, processing inventories, organisation of safety certificates, rent chasing, relationship building with tenants and Landlords, tenancy renewals and much more…
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Property Management experience (minimum 1 year)
– Property Industry experience (minimum 2 years)
– Able to communicate effectively with Landlords and Tenants
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work closely with a team
– Attend viewings when required – follow up viewings and provide feedback to landlords
– Strong Organisational Skills
– Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
– Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
– Polished & Well Presented
– Full UK driving license
– Mon-Fri 8.40-5.30
– Rota’d Saturday – 1 in 3 – 9-4
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Property Managers role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006122