18 Oct Property Manager
Location: Nuneaton – Warwickshire
Property Manager – Nuneaton – upto £25k package (depending on experience)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, independent, letting agency brand in Nuneaton and Coventry which specialise in letting and managing Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs). This is a busy office that deals with high lettings volumes and the company are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their fun and vibrant team. They pride themselves on having a positive, upbeat and enjoyable working environment, the team are treated like family here and vacancies of this nature are very few and far between.
Our clients are looking for an articulate individual with a proven track record in property management (preferably HMOs and the Universal Credit system). You must be dynamic and energetic and have the ability to come in and add value. You must also be organised, detailed and have a real drive to keep on top of a busy workload which will require great inter-personal skills as well a knowledge of relevant legislation. Property management can bring all manner of challenges on a daily basis so you must be strong willed and dedicated with an ability to find solutions to problems.
This branch has a large portfolio of properties which require a high level of consistent daily management. This role is varied and will see you responsible for a range of tasks which include property visits, rent managing/chasing, maintenance coordinating, dispute management and ensuring that properties are compliant with local and national legislation. In addition to this it would be desirable for the successful applicant to be able to play a role in the letting of rooms, booking and attending viewings when required, as well as also having a focus and ability to gain new landlords and properties.
– Maintaining an accurate database of managed properties
– New business generation
– Compliance checks of HMO properties
– Progressing potential tenants from application to check-in
– Reviewing applicant’s background & financial situation to assess suitability and making recommendations to the landlord
– Assisting the accounts team with the collection of unpaid rent by visiting tenants to discuss their situation
– Mediating between tenants with complaints about anti-social behaviour or untidiness about other housemates
– Organising and sometimes attending inspections, check outs and health and safety visits
– Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
– Liaising with landlords and tenants keeping up to date with maintenance works
– Working with our cleaning & maintenance co-ordinator to prioritise maintenance issues for our in-house maintenance team to attend to
– Liaising with external contractors
– booking and attending viewings for potential tenants
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Minimum 1 years property management experience
– Driven and motivated
– An analytical person who can communicate well with landlords and tenants
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Full UK driving licence and own car
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Property Manager role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006060