18 Oct Lettings Negotiator / Valuer
Location: Clifton – Avon
Lettings Negotiator / Valuer – Clifton – £25k package
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and successful independent Lettings Agents in Bristol. This established and award-winning Agent has an impressive reputation built up over several years and vacancies of this nature with them are very few and far between. They pride themselves on providing a great working environment with a solid and friendly team.
The Candidate needs to have a proven and successful track record in residential lettings along with a sound knowledge of the Bristol property market. As Negotiator / Valuer you will need to have the drive and determination to generate and attend as many viewings and valuations as possible whilst having the hunger to successfully convert them to lets and instructions. You will need to be polished and well presented and able to deliver on the company’s commitment to delivering exceptional Customer experiences.
– Creating and maintaining new Tenant/Landlord relationships
– Business development and outbound prospecting/canvasing
– Booking and attending viewings
– Booking and attending valuations
– Converting valuations to Instruction
– Mon-Fri 9-6.30
– Alternate Saturday’s 9-5pm (with lieu day in the week)
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– 1 years minimum residential lettings experience
– Good knowledge of the Bristol property market
– Driven and motivated
– A natural deal closer
– Team player
– Excellent presentation & communication skills
– Polished and well presented
– Car and full UK driving licence
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Lettings Negotiator / Valuer role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006115