18 Oct Lettings Manager
Location: Cheltenham – Gloucestershire
Senior/Lettings Manager – Cheltenham/Gloucester – Up to £60k package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Gloucestershire based multi-disciplined Estate Agency brand based in their branch in Cheltenham. This is a busy office that deals with high lettings volumes and they are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their team. This is a business that takes great pride in the exceptional levels of service they provide to Tenants and Landlords alike.
The right Candidate for this role will need to have a proven track record in residential lettings – you must be an organised and efficient portfolio manager, a positive people manager and a formidable lister and business developer. It is important that the successful candidate has a well-rounded experience of all aspects of lettings from property management, to negotiating, valuing/listing and an understanding all current legislation and processes. You must be driven, focused, tenacious and hard-working, but it is also important that you are friendly and outgoing and bring a positive attitude to the workplace.
As the dedicated Lettings Manager, you will have overall responsibility to maintain and grow the company’s property portfolio. You will do this by successfully managing the team below you, ensuring the efficiency and smooth day to day operation of the department. You will be the dedicated lettings lister so must be competent at performing market appraisals and able to build outstanding relationships with Landlords. The company’s positive reputation will be at the forefront of everything you do – to always be delivering great service to Landlords and Tenants alike.
– Increase market share
– Generating new business leads
– Attending market appraisals
– Winning instructions
– Ensure smooth running in branch, making sure that staff are providing first class customer service
– Providing coaching and guidance to staff
– Working towards team targets
– Growing the property portfolio
– Dealing with landlord, and tenant queries
– Monitoring market trends and activity
– Keeping up to date on relevant legislation requirements
– Client retention
– Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30
– Alternate Saturday 9-3
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– A proven track record in residential lettings
– Experience of property management, negotiating and listing/valuing
– ARLA qualification desirable
– Full UK Driving license – Essential
– Driven, focused, tenacious and hard working
– Passion for providing superb customer service
– Smart and professional appearance
– An excellent negotiator/valuer with a positive approach and determined attitude
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Senior/Lettings Manager role and have the drive to match this busy agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006114