18 Oct Lettings Admin
Location: Birmingham –
Property Administrator – Birmingham
Up to £17k (Depending on experience)
This is an opportunity to join an established and successful independent Agent in Birmingham. This established and award-winning Agent has as impressive reputation built up over several years and vacancies of this nature with them are few and far between. They pride themselves on providing a great working environment with a solid and friendly team.
The right Candidate for this role will be someone with at least 1 years’ experience in letting agency. They will need to have excellent Customer service skills as well as being organised and methodical. The Candidate needs to be professional and well presented with excellent attention to detail.
This branch has a consistent stock of properties to market as well as the ongoing progression and administration of all agreed lets. That makes for a lot of administration! Day to day tasks include processing applications, adding information to internal systems and filing/controlling documentation. The role will also involve an element of customer interaction in handling phone calls, emails and responding to queries. Assisting their property manager as require.
– General Administration
– Application Processing
– Preparing move in files
– Record updating
– Customer enquiry handling, liaising with tenants and landlords
– Ordering EPC’s
– Handling Customers
– Responding to emails
– Phone Answering
– Discussing and presenting property information
– Mon-Fri 8.00am – 4.00pm or 9.00am – 5.00pm
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Current Experience in Lettings Admin
– Jupix experience is essential
– An analytical person who can communicate well with vendors, landlords and applicants
– Good organisational skills
– Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
– Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
– Ambitious and a desire to succeed
– Well Presented
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Lettings Administrator role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, apply now and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006081