07 Oct Property Manager
Location: Birmingham – West Midlands
Property Manager – Birmingham City Centre – Circa £25k OTE (depending on experience)
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established, multi-disciplined independent Letting Agency based in Birmingham City Centre. They have a successful brand that specialises in the thriving City Centre property market covering all aspects of Lettings, Property Management, Second Hand and New Homes sales. It is a busy and thriving office which means every day can bring new opportunities and challenges.
Our clients are looking for an articulate individual with at least 1 years’ experience in Property/Block Management. It is important that the successful candidate has experience of managing Birmingham City Centre block properties. You must be dynamic and energetic and have the ability to come in and add value. You must also be organised and detailed and have a real drive to keep on top of a busy workload.
This role is varied and will see you responsible for all aspects of property management, delivering outstanding service to tenants and landlords alike. You will be responsible for ensuring properties remain compliant with all relevant legislations and keeping on top of daily reactive and routine maintenance. This job is an office based role with inspections and inventories outsourced. This role is not restricted to just property management alone, it can offer opportunities to support the negotiating team in pre-tenancy progression as well as opportunities for upselling products and services to existing Landlords.
– Maintaining an accurate database of managed properties
– Compliance checks of properties
– Organising inspections, check outs and health and safety visits
– Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
– Liaising with landlords and tenants keeping up to date with maintenance works
– Management of day to day maintenance issues
– Management of external contractors
– Supporting Negotiating team with progressing tenants from agreement to move in
– Upselling products and services to Landlords
– Mon-Fri 9.30 – 6.00
– Saturdays on rota
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Minimum 3 years’ property management experience
– Experience with Birmingham City Centre properties
– Experience in dealing with block management
– Driven and Motivated
– An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Excellent Customer service skills
– Full UK driving licence
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Property Manager role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006076