24 Sep Property / Inventory Manager
Location: Edgbaston –
Property/Inventory Manager – Edgbaston
Up to £23k dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly desirable and well established brand in Edgbaston. My client is a well-regarded, award winning, independent Lettings and Estate Agency brand who pride themselves on delivering an unrivalled and exceptional level of customer service. My client offers great earning potential as well as continual progression opportunities.
My client is now looking for an experienced Property/Inventory Manager to join their professional team. You will need to be polished and well presented and able to deliver on the company’s commitment to delivering exceptional Customer experiences.
– Liaise with Landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out on properties.
– Carry out inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
– Ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation with regards to: gas safety, fire and furnishings, electrical safety.
– Liaise with independent inventory company and front office staff to ensure a smooth check in/out process.
– Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the Landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required.
– Manage all tenancy renewals and secure renewal fees from Landlords and Tenants.
– Deal with complaints from Landlords and Tenants.
– Deal with general maintenance issues promptly with relation to the existing managed portfolio.
– Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, management visits and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Property Management experience is essential
– Excellent working knowledge of Edgbaston and/or City centre
– Previous inventory clerk experience is essential
– Experience in attending inspections and inventories is essential
– An experience in accounting is desirable but not essential
– The ability to prioritise their workload and act competently under pressure
– Good communication skills and telephone manner
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Clean driving license
– Monday – Friday – 9.00- 5.30
– Saturday – 9.00 – 1
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the stand out ability to succeed in this Property Manager role and have the drive to match this multi-award winning agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006019