15 Sep Sales Negotiator
Location: Solihull – West Midlands
Sales Negotiator – Solihull
£16 – £20k (depending on experience)
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading independent Estate Agent who has built up a proven reputation in the Solihull area. They have an exciting opportunity for a top-notch Sales Negotiator to join their professional team.
The ideal Candidate will be polished, extremely well presented, well-spoken and have a proven track record in Estate Agency preferably in the Shirley / Solihull market and be full of energy and ready to take on a new challenge.
This is a 360 degree role, where you will be covering all aspects of Estate Agency, you will be registering prospective buyers, ensuring all prospective buyers are completely up to date with all available properties. Carrying out viewings, negotiating offers, working closely with vendors.
– Successfully negotiating offers
– Progressing sales through to completion
– Maintaining regular contact with all vendors
– Maintaining regular contact with all applicants, making them aware of all new properties as they become available
– Arranging and conducting viewings
– Generating listing opportunities
– Monday – Thursday 9.00-5.30 plus every other Saturday 9.30 – 4.00
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Previous Estate Agency Experience
– Well-presented and well spoken
– Excellent communication skills
– Accurate, numerate and computer literate
– A team player with excellent organisational skills
– Full and clean UK driving license
– Attention to detail
– Tenacity, drive and the absolute determination to succeed
– Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the stand out ability to succeed in this Sales Negotiator role and have the drive to match this multi-award winning agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006078