15 Sep Property Manager
Location: Birmingham –
Property Manager – Central Birmingham – £25k Package (Negotiable depending on experience)
This is a unique opportunity to join the management of a private portfolio, working from Central Birmingham. The company have a private portfolio of over 400 properties, predominantly residential but with a small element of commercial as well. They are looking for a dedicated Property Manager to take responsibility for the day to day running of the portfolio and potentially play a role in the negotiation and re-letting of vacant properties.
Our Clients are looking for an energetic individual with a proven record in Property Management – dealing with a high volume portfolio and keeping on top of all aspects at all times. They will need to be organised, efficient and a great communicator. A person with an element of negotiating or viewings experience would also be desirable, but they MUST also have a proven property management background (minimum 1 year).
Daily task will include managing maintenance, Contractors, Tenant interaction, renewals and rent increases, inspections, checkouts, notice issuing etc… all whilst delivering the best service levels to tenants.
– Processing tenant references and new applications
– Preparing move in documents for new tenancies ensuring that all pre-let works are completed and all legal documentation is served.
– Maintaining an accurate database of managed properties
– Carrying out inspections, check outs and Health and Safety visits
– Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
– Liaising with tenants keeping up to date with maintenance works
– Management of day to day maintenance issues
– Management of external contractors
– Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30 (but open to discussion to accommodate special requirements)
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Minimum 1 years property management experience
– Driven and Motivated
– An analytical person who can communicate well with Tenants
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Excellent Customer service skills
– Negotiation/Viewings experience desirable
– Full UK Driving licence and car
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Property Manager role click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000005977