08 Sep Part Time Lettings Negotiator
Location: Castle Cary – Somerset
Part Time Lettings Negotiator – Castle Cary –
(Flexible hours to suit the candidate and office)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Somerset based multi-disciplined Estate Agency brand based in their branch in Castle Cary. This is a business that takes great pride in the exceptional levels of service they provide to Tenants and Landlords alike.
Our clients are looking for someone who is diligent, committed and carries a level of resilience to suit this high performing office – this role would suit someone who has a strong lettings experience and is perhaps ready to take that first step towards total management of a portfolio. This business prides themselves on the exceptional level of service that they deliver to both Tenants and Landlords alike, and as such are after someone who can build excellent relationships at all levels. A substantial Lettings experience is essential, however, this client is supportive in offering all the necessary training and support required to help the successful Candidate succeed. A positive, team focussed attitude is essential and a working knowledge of the Castle Cary and surrounding areas is extremely desirable.
This role is to be the sole Lettings operative within a predominantly sales based branch and to interface with other letting branches within the business, with this in mind our Client is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator that is self-sufficient and able to work under their own initiative. This is a busy spot to fill with plenty of opportunity to go at, as a dedicated Lettings Negotiator you will be working with a healthy and consistent stock of properties, arranging and conducting viewings and negotiating lets – all whilst delivering the best service levels to its Customers.
– Register applicants and match applicants to properties
– Arrange and attend viewings
– Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants
– Communicate with landlords regarding feedback on viewings, hot prospects, offers and terms
– Provide practical solutions to landlords with regards to achieving a prompt let
– Generate new business opportunities from applicants
– Progress transactions accurately and efficiently
– Maintain office systems/software and working procedures
– Efficient diary planning
– Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
– Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of customer service at all times
– Rota to be discussed (preferably 5 days a week at reduced hours, with alternate Saturdays)
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Strong Lettings Experience required
– Exceptional Customer service
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
– Accurate, numerate and computer literate
– A team player with excellent organisational skills
– Driven and Motivated
– Full UK driving license and car
– Professional and well presented
– Knowledge of the Castle Cary/Mendip property market desirable
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Part Time Lettings Negotiator role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006068