07 Sep Property Manager
Location: Bristol – Avon
Property Manager – Bristol –
£19-25k package (depending on experience)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leading Student Lettings Agent in Bristol. They are long established and recognised as a leader in their field, priding themselves on their continued growth and Customer service ethos. This is a busy office that deals with high lettings volumes and are looking for an experienced Student Property Manager to join their team.
Our clients are looking for an articulate individual with at least 1 years’ experience in Student Property Management. You must be dynamic and energetic and have the ability to come in and add value. You must also be organised and detailed and have a real drive to keep on top of a busy workload.
This branch has a large portfolio of Student properties which require a high level of consistent daily management. This role is varied and will see you responsible for all aspects of property management, delivering outstanding service to tenants and landlords alike. You will also be responsible for ensuring properties remain compliant with all relevant legislations. This job will see you splitting your time between the office and out visiting properties across Bristol.
– Maintaining an accurate database of managed properties
– Compliance checks of properties
– Organising inspections, check outs and health and safety visits
– Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
– Liaising with landlords and tenants keeping up to date with maintenance works
– Management of day to day maintenance issues
– Management of external contractors
– Mon – Fri 8.30-6
– 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.30-3.30 (half day off in lieu given when Sat worked)
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Minimum 1 years Student property management experience
– Driven and Motivated
– An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Excellent Customer service skills
– Full UK driving licence and own car
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Property Manager role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000006040