01 Jul Lettings Area Manager (Mat Cov)
Location: Sutton Coldfield Lettings – West Midlands
Lettings Area Manager (Maternity Cover) – Sutton Coldfield – Upto £27k OTE (depending on experience)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a successful, leading brand Lettings Agency in Sutton Coldfield. They are a privately owned brand who pride themselves on providing excellent and memorable Customer experiences to both Tenants and Landlords alike. The role is for a Lettings Area Manager and is for a fixed term Maternity Cover.
The right Candidate for this role will need to have a proven track record in the property industry with at least 1 years experience in lettings – currently in a Senior Negotiator position or upwards. They must be driven, focused, tenacious and hard working. They will need to have fantastic Customer service skills as well as being organised and methodical – but with the flare to be able to close a deal and generate business.
As the Area Manager you will have responsibility for developing new business in the Sutton Coldfield and surrounding area. The role will involve generating and attending new leads to convert from valuation to instruction, growing the market share whilst maintaining fees and ensuring smooth running in branch, making sure that staff are providing first class Customer service.
– Increase market share, whilst maintaining fees
– Generating new business leads
– Attending valuations
– Convert valuations to instructions
– Ensure smooth running in branch, making sure that staff are providing first class customer service
– Providing coaching and guidance to staff
– Working towards team targets
– Grow the property portfolio
– Dealing with landlord, and tenant queries
– Attending viewings – where necessary
– Monitoring market trends and activity
– Keeping updated on relevant legislation requirements
– Client retention
– Keeping monthly figures updated and reporting to directors
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– A minimum of 1 years’ experience in lettings- a good senior neg looking for first branch would be considered!!
– Full UK Driving license – Essential
– Driven, focused, tenacious and hard working
– Proven track record within the property industry
– Passion for providing superb customer service
– Smart and professional appearance
– An excellent negotiator with a positive approach and determined attitude
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Lettings Area Manager role and have the drive to match this busy agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000005976