30 Jun Lettings Admin/All Rounder
Location: Market Harborough – Leicestershire
Lettings Admin / All-Rounder – Market Harborough – Upto £22k (depending on experience)
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, independent Estate Agents in Market Harborough. This established agent has a great history in the area and vacancies of this nature with them are very few and far between. They pride themselves on providing a great working environment with a solid and friendly team.
The right Candidate for this role will be someone with at least 1 years’ experience of lettings admin, negotiating or property management. They will need to have excellent Customer service skills as well as being organised and methodical. The Candidate needs to be professional and well presented with excellent attention to detail.
This is a busy office with a small and efficient team and allows the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of property letting – from booking viewings, processing applications, tenant liaison and maintenance management right through to processing inspection reports, renewing tenancy agreements and communicating/updating/feeding back to Landlords. It will also involve all the normal aspects of administration including database management, record keeping, data entry, written/email/telephone communication etc…
– Communicating with Tenants
– Taking inbound enquiries
– Arrange viewings when required
– Communicating with landlords
– Tenancy renewals
– Maintenance and compliance for portfolio
– Progressing applications
– Maintain office systems/software and working procedures
– Efficient diary planning.
– Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of Customer service at all times
– Mon-Fri plus alternate Saturdays (day off in Lieu given when Saturday worked)
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Minimum 1 years’ lettings experience essential
– Exceptional Customer service
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
– Independent, honest and trustworthy
– Excellent organisational skills
– Driven and Motivated
– Professional and well presented
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Lettings Admin / All-Rounder role and have the drive to match this busy agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000005990