18 Jun Property Manager
Location: Oxford –
Property Manager – Oxford/Thame – upto £24k OTE (depending on experience)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leading and award winning independent agent based out of their branch in Oxford/Thame. This is a busy office that deals with high lettings volumes and are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team.
Our Clients are looking for an energetic individual with at least 1 years’ experience in Property Management. You must be dynamic and energetic and have the ability to come in and add value. You must also be organised and detailed and have a real drive to keep on top of a busy workload.
This branch has a large portfolio of properties which require a high level of consistent daily management. Daily task will include managing maintenance, Contractors, Landlord Liaison, Tenant interaction, renewals and rent increases, inspections, checkouts, notice issuing etc… all whilst delivering the best service levels to Customers.
– Maintaining an accurate database of managed properties
– Inspections, check outs and Health and Safety visits
– Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
– Liaising with landlords and tenants keeping up to date with maintenance works
– Management of day to day maintenance issues
– Management of external contractors
Experience, qualifications and desirables
– Minimum 1 years property management experience
– Driven and Motivated
– An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Excellent Customer service skills
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Property Manager role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: JO0000005981