10 Dec Senior Lettings Negotiator
Location: Bromsgrove – Worcestershire
Senior Lettings Negotiator – Bromsgrove – up to £20k basic plus commission
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multi branch Independent Estate Agency and Lettings brand in the Bromsgrove area. Our well respected clients are looking for an experienced, proactive, driven and personable individual to maintain and grow a second to none reputation in the local area. Commission earnings are uncapped and career progression is hugely encouraged by the company.
They are looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their fun and professional team. You will be required to register applicants, book and attend viewings, negotiate offers between tenants and landlords, prepare all necessary referencing and paperwork.
Key Skills for the Senior Lettings Negotiator role:
• Residential Lettings Experience
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• Exceptional customer service skills
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am – 4pm with day off in lieu
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit.com on 03445 611848. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
Job Reference: JO05476