10 Dec Sales Negotiator
Location: Bradley Stoke – Gloucestershire
Sales Negotiator – Bradley Stoke – Up to £17k basic £25k package
An opportunity is now available to join this multi branch Independent Estate Agency with an historic track record of providing amazing customer service whilst holding a strong grip on market share. The company offers the training and ability to become a master of Estate Agency, putting past members of the company through the same training regimes to allow them to become great.
As a successful Sales Negotiator, you will deal with all aspects of property sales; dealing with enquiries, arranging viewings, valuations and mortgage appointments, negotiating sales and progressing them through to completion with strong focus on delivering a high-end customer service.
Our client is seeking a tenacious, charismatic and ambitious individual who has a natural flare for negotiation and can demonstrate exceptional influencing skills. Individuals with previous experience in a sales or customer service focused role working within a pressurised/target driven environment would also be considered.
Essential Skills for the Sales Negotiator:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- An “A player” who isn’t afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build relationships with our clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- A key member of our team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
- Full UK driving licence and own car
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit.com on 03445 611848.? All calls will be treated confidentially.
Job Reference: JO04977