10 Dec Lettings Property Consultant
Location: Patchway – Bristol
Lettings Property Consultant – Patchway – Upto £20k Package
My client is a leading, multi-branched independent Lettings and Estate Agency in the South West. They have always maintained a very strong focus on ensuring they deliver an exceptional level of service to all customers which has stood them in good stead and got them to where they are today. Therefore the ideal candidate will share this same ethos and they offer great opportunities for further career progression along with earning potential.
My client is looking for an experienced Lettings professional for their role of Lettings Property Consultant. In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming Enquiries
- Arranging and conducting Viewings
- Taking Applications
- Maintaining regular contact with all Landlords and tenants, making them aware of any new suitable properties
- Management of Lettings Portfolio
- Resolving any maintenance issues that may arise liaising with all landlords, tenants and contractors
- Coordinating and completing Check ins, check outs, inspections and inventories
- Advising landlords on any ways to achieve a quick let / re-let
- Previous or current lettings experience.
- Customer focused and committed to delivering excellent service.
- Very strong planning, administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills including written work, presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to record and manage accurate information and detailed data.
- Full driving license
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other Estate Agent related vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Jacob at Buzzrecruit on 03445 611 848 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.buzzrecruit.com. All calls will be treated confidentially
Job Reference: JO04976