10 Dec Lettings Administrator
Location: Worcester – Worcestershire
Lettings Administrator – Worcester – £20k **Office Based**
Great opportunity to work for an award winning leading and very established independent Estate agency and Lettings brand. Due to continued growth within their Lettings department they are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Administrator to join this fun yet professional team in the heart of Worcester. The ideal candidate will have experience working in Lettings with exceptional administration skills.
Purpose of Role
You will be part of a busy office who look after a mixed portfolio of properties. Your central roles will be coordinating new tenancies and ensuring all tenancy paperwork is correct. Liaising with tenants and landlords and supporting the rest of Lettings team, all whist maintaining excellent customer service delivery.
• Management of front office administration for one of two offices, dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
• Management and coordination of the office diary system within Jupix.
• Register potential tenants and arrange viewings for the Lettings Negotiator.
• Handle enquiries from Landlords and deal with accordingly.
• Complete referencing process and prepare tenancy agreements whilst maintaining communication with all parties throughout and providing a seamless service from application to move in.
• Process documents via Docusign..
• Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s etc.
• Prepare move-in files for the lettings team..
• Offer a first class level of customer service at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a proven track record within a fast paced sales administration environment with strong attention to detail and not be afraid to go the extra mile! You will need to possess excellent communication and IT skills; knowledge of Jupix is highly advantageous and be expected to work on your own initiative and as part of a small team.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit.com on 03445 611848. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
Job Reference: JO05606