10 Dec ARLA Qualified Lettings Manager
Location: Leeds – Yorkshire
ARLA Qualified Lettings Manager – Leeds (LS12) – Salary Negotiable. Company Car.
Great opportunity to join this established and well respected independent Lettings agent who have built up an impressive and successful Lettings Agency covering the Leeds area. They are looking for an ARLA qualified Lettings Manager to oversee the Lettings staff dealing with a large portfolio of properties. Leading from the front you will have experience in managing a team and have at least 2 year’s within a Lettings Manager role and be fully up to date with all Lettings legislation and be a strong business generator.
- Maximise the overall income and profitability to the branch
- Drive the lettings team whilst leading from the front and meeting all targets
- Coaching, training and developing the team
- Conduct valuations
- To generate new and repeat business
- Current Lettings Experience
- ARLA Qualified
- Proven track record in valuations and building new business
- Well Presented and Well Spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Full UK driving license
- People Management skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit.com on 03445 611848. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
Job Reference: JO04968